3rd European Update Congress in Oncology
22 - 23 November 2019, Prague
Welcome to the Onco Update Europe 2019 ePoster upload.
Please fill in the form and make sure that all necessary details are correct and complete (title, poster-number etc.).
INFO FOR EPOSTER-PRESENTERS
At the Update congress, posters will be presented as ePosters, a digital source displayed in an endless loop on large flat screens. These ePoster sessions will take place in the foyer of the venue.
Please note: Poster print outs cannot be displayed at the Update congress.Creating and Submitting your ePoster:
After submitting your abstracts and having received a confirmation to present an ePoster, you can submit your ePoster. Please mind the deadline on November 5th
, 2019. We cannot accept any ePosters submitted after the deadline.
The ePoster standards are:
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2007, 2010 and newer *.pptx-file
- Using Keynote or Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 please export your ePoster as a *.pptx-file, compatible with Powerpoint 2010. Do not hesitate to contact our technicians if you have any questions.
- 16:9 landscape. Please use one of the following presets:
- for Microsoft 2007, 2010 and newer: pptx-preset
- 3 Slides maximum per ePoster. We recommend the following sequence:
- slide 1: title, author, affiliation and disclosure
- slide 2: introduction, question and methodology
- slide 3: results, remarks and conclusion
- In case your ePoster contains media files, e.g. movies, audio or animations, please attach a *.zip-file with all media files necessary to your ePoster.
Please upload your ePoster here and take notice of the general information mentioned above:
The upload may take some
moments so please do not close your browser while uploading.
If the upload was successful, a green confirmation-box will appear at the top of the form.
The upload is limited up to 30MB. If your Media files are larger than this please write a message to Oliver Diestelmann (firstname.lastname@example.org
) and attach a .zip file.
You will receive a confirmation email after submitting your ePoster correctly.